pooja chirania's Blog

Sunday 28 October 2012

COLABA calling.........

cColaba here I come......

Went to Colaba for a dinner, but could not just put my hands off some junk jewellery its famous for.
My favourite two picks are

Elephant bangles (I love the name given to them by my son)

(Rs 150/-  from a junk jewellery dealer near Mondegar cafe')
 
Can't resist myself from posting more pics of it

 Choker neckpiece

 
(Rs 150/-  from a junk jewellery dealer near Mondegar cafe')

This choker will go well with anything from a basic white shirt to a chic salwar kameez. Am sure that it will provide that extra dazzle to us lovely moms.

ssshhh but could not resist the sale at HIDESIGN and eventually picked this nice green bag.


(Hidesign, price Rs 3220.00  on sale)

Hope you liked my shopping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment